Sunday, September 11, 2011

What is my time worth?

Amidst the fun of trying to be an extreme couponer I have also increased my involvement in other online things such as bzzagent, survey sites and signing up for freebies.  Right now that is all fun and there is the thrill of the chase but I'm wondering in the long run if my time is worth the freebie I get in the mail or the points I earn on a site that will eventually be redeemable.  I'm still trying to weigh it all out.  One site I do enjoy is bzzagent.  You get products to try and review and you bzz about it to get others interested in the program or product.  I have four going right now, one for old cat catfood which my old cat seems to LOVE, one for monitoring your child's online activity (good idea), one for creating one site to manage all your social networking which would probably be very advantageous to someone doing self marketing rather than just being actively online.  The final one is for werthers caramels which have not arrived yet but I'm already excited about them!

I'd love to hear what other folks do to save or make money online that is LEGITIMATE and not a pain in the butt. 

2 comments:

  1. I was doing a bunch for a while, but have decided it is just too much for me to keep up with. Coupons and swag bucks are my big things right now. I may start moderating an online forum for some extra cash, but that depends on my time management! I'm going to check out bzzagent though-- that sounds cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just do coupons and also am part of the National Consumer Panel. But this along with work, grad school, and life is all I have time for...

    ReplyDelete